Best editing software

Magicat,

I've always used Splice for my video-editing needs on iPod touch. However, I must advise you that I rarely use that device for recording videos and therefore, haven't played around with that particular software much.

Some like it, some feel that it's junk...subjective I suppose.

I hope this helps you out at least a little if nothing else.

Take care,

- Steve

Apr 29, 2012
Actually I do use splice right know, and like it, but there is not a lot of options for certain things, so I find myself using splice, exporting, using the Vimeo app to do some touch ups and edit in some effects, exporting it again, putting that video on splice again, and then I edit the audio. I was kind of looking for a one stop shop for editing. But I will soon be getting a real camera. Do you or anyone else know of a good editing software for pc?

Magicat,

I use MAGIX Movie Edit Pro.

It runs from around $70 - $130 USD, depending on which version.

Well worth it if you are going to be using it often.

Here is the link if you're interested in checking that out:

MAGIX Movie Edit Pro

On the other hand, if you're looking for something you do not have to pay for, then I offer you this:

18 Best Video Editing Software For Free Download (Windows)

You should find something to suit your taste there.

Good luck,

- Steve

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
For a PC I would highly suggest Pinnacle or Sony Vegas. Both work very well. I myself am a Mac guy who sticks to iMovie and Final Cut.

Jun 25, 2008
Sony Vegas is great and offers a lot, but its a bit complex to use at first. If your staying within the few things you mentioned and not going into special effects (which vegas can do) then I second MAGIX. It's great software that is super easy to use.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results