Best place for Cards

Feb 24, 2008
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone can recommend where I could get some Stud cards or Aladdin 1001's for a nice price. My problem is im situated in the Uk which is a bit of a problem as I loose waaaay too much money on postage from america :D,

All suggestions welcome, also for any mods, I know it seems like a weird idea asking people to provide alternative places to buy cards on a site which sells them but I am a firm and active theory 11 customer (if that makes any difference =p)

Thanks

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hmm...

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone can recommend where I could get some Stud cards or Aladdin 1001's for a nice price. My problem is im situated in the Uk which is a bit of a problem as I loose waaaay too much money on postage from america :D,

All suggestions welcome, also for any mods, I know it seems like a weird idea asking people to provide alternative places to buy cards on a site which sells them but I am a firm and active theory 11 customer (if that makes any difference =p)

Thanks

UK? I live in US but I visit my grandmother and cousins sometimes in UK, if ur in the British Midlands there is a magic shop there with GREAT cards :)

Look online for magic shops near your house. There are NONE within like 3 hrs drive of where I live but hey, u can try? Besides, you get everything 1/2 price cause pound to the dollar :) so I guess ordering from US wont be SOO bad...

Cheers,

-Sanj

Sep 8, 2008
Thats where I go normally!
Cards4magic are brilliant! Cards are averagely priced at what you'd expcet postage is steep, but you do get what you pay for, its VERY quick and wrapped up really well. I've ordered a good few times now and not only have had no problems but they've impressed me every time!

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
I would agree on Cards4magic

I've ordered from them a couple of times and ive been nothing but satisfied with them. They have a VERY good supply and ship your order fast.

The only downside is that it sometimes gets rather expensive...

/marb

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
Cards4magic don't have aladdin 1001's OR the old studs, but they do have a nice selection, and for t11 decks go to magicbox.co.uk as said...:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results