Best Wire Effect of the Year?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Hey Guys I've been wanting to do this every since the Wire was released. I want to see what the best effect on the wire is according to you! It has been just over a year since the Wire was launched and it would be interesting to see what you think is the best.

Now, when making a poll on a thread it only allows you to make 10 choices. This is fine if we want to see what the best coin trick is because there's only 4 coin tricks on the Wire. But when it comes to card tricks there are over 40. So for the PAID card tricks, general tricks and, pain and free cardistry we need to figure out a different way to choose.

We could take suggestions and nominations or take suggestions by those on the Wire team who know which have been the most popular.

So with the permission of the moderators I'd like to start 10 polls to see which is the best effect on the Wire.

If this doesn't work I'm open to suggestion as to show a better way to award the title of best trick on the Wire :)

Dec 29, 2011
Making 10 different polls seems a bit silly to me, its probably best to keep it to a discussion based thing.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Haha Asher Tacky is good :)

I think that it would be cool to see what the trick of the year is. If we voted we could avoid arguing over what's best. Otherwise it would be cool if theory11 released the top 5 most downloaded tricks.

I don't think I'm the only one that wonders which effects did the best over the last year.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
You know you can browse by popularity and view the 5 most popular effects of the month?

Not sure if the browse by popularity is for a specific time period though.

Yeah, I know. I just think it would be cool to check out the whole year. There's no place to see an all time best selling effect. Plus the popularity can be a little misleading. My effect Unbuttoned was the most popular effect for about a week but I still haven't reached my $50 cap for them to send me a check.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results