Bicycle Guardians // Uncut Sheet Photos

Sep 2, 2007
They look absolutely indelible (which I believe is a fragment sentence). Nonetheless, they are well-deserved after some astute guessing and hunting.

Congratulations and Enjoy! :)

Cheers,
JTM

Thanks everyone, they are very nice and I'm certainly glad I won them. I've got them framed as you can see, and I'm going to put it on my wall. It's a beatiful deck of cards, and seeing all of them close up is certainly a treat.

Thanks again to Theory11 for them :)

Avancer>Well I chose the side with the faces due to the fact, since it has a double backer you're able to see the back design as well, from the side with all of the cards. I also like the fact you see every card and the Ace of Spades and amazing Jokers.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
lol to be quite honest
personally i wouldnt be caught dead with a frame of cards in my room lol

whats the point?

although, id sell it on ebay for 300$ -_-

Sep 2, 2007
whats the point?
With a pair of scissors, you can make your own 1st Edition deck of Bicycle Guardians. :D

The 1st Editions are all gone -- not a single one left, and with an uncut sheet you can have your deck and perform magic (or flourish) with it too.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
C

clarrus

you should get a frame with glass in the back also so that you can turn it around and show everyone the back.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
lol to be quite honest
personally i wouldnt be caught dead with a frame of cards in my room lol

whats the point?

although, id sell it on ebay for 300$ -_-

What's the point in having pictures around the house?
If he likes it, its good.

I would also sell it myself since I really don't need an uncut sheet of cards, but hey that's just me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results