Biddle Trick - Battle.

Dec 3, 2008
I've been on the forum quite a while, but I really barely performed magic or practiced this art, Now I'm starting to practice it again and I want to partecipate to a battle, a biddle trick battle, I'm a beginner, so it's better if I battle with a beginner for now.

Hoping to found a good challenger ^ ^

All the rules of the challenge will be decided in accord with the person who want challenge me, the only thing, it will not be a live performance ^ ^

Leon.

Dec 3, 2008
I haven't battled in almost a year, I'll battle with you.

That's fine for me, I really doubt to be able to stand a battle with you, but I accept the same ^ ^ I've seen your youtube channel congratulation you really good at magic, for the rules.

1. No live perfomance.
2. Free choice over subtitle or speach presentation.
3. End date Octoberh 29th

let me know if it's ok for you.

Leon.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
That's fine for me, I really doubt to be able to stand a battle with you, but I accept the same ^ ^ I've seen your youtube channel congratulation you really good at magic, for the rules.

1. No live perfomance.
2. Free choice over subtitle or speach presentation.
3. End date Octoberh 29th

let me know if it's ok for you.

Leon.

I'm good with that. Is music allowed?

Dec 3, 2008
Sure music is allowed ^ ^ Allright I'm gonna start the battle right now.

Good Luck, and really thank you for accept.

It's an opportunity for me to grow up and learn something.

Leon.

Dec 3, 2008
Why not live?

Sorax the reason for a not live performance, is that I'm not sure to do this trick well, and I don't want to screw up something ^ ^

As I said this battle is a way to confront me with others.

Leon

Dec 3, 2008
James1Wise As far as I've seen we have both posted the video into the battle, I'm gonna propose to end the battle earlier tomorrow, so the voting will start first, You are free to accept or refuse this propose ^ ^

Leon

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results