bikes in india

Apr 19, 2021
hey its my first time posting something here, but can someone from india tell me where to get bikes decks in bulk. they are crazy expensive wherever i see. is it possible to get the at the prices they are available in usa.

Mar 9, 2021
I think you mean "Bicycle" cards, because I don't know what a "bike" card is. Bicycle cards are usually 9-13$, which would be around 1000 Indian money. Try and get them from the official bicycle website, or from amazon.

Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
I think you mean "Bicycle" cards, because I don't know what a "bike" card is. Bicycle cards are usually 9-13$, which would be around 1000 Indian money. Try and get them from the official bicycle website, or from amazon.
...Bikes are 10$? Really?
Amazon lists them as 5$...and I thought you could get them for a buck if you knew where to look.

hey its my first time posting something here, but can someone from india tell me where to get bikes decks in bulk. they are crazy expensive wherever i see. is it possible to get the at the prices they are available in usa.
I am sorry, but you really have to pay that if you want them. There are alternate dealers but all of their websites look very shady (you can check them out though). I imagine the bigger part of the price comes from the fact that these cards are not being produced in India (obviously).

All that being said, I have spent a lot of time in magic and honestly, I haven't had a problem with Indian decks. I use the 100% plastic ones because those last longer (not the plastic coated ones...those are horrible, at least in my experience) than the paper ones, even if the paper ones are cheaper. (Almost) All Indian decks are bridge sized because that's the norm here. There are some popular brands in India too, but we don't hear much about them simply because in India the playing card industry isn't much sought after and cards themselves are an object of social stigma. So yes, there is comparatively far less brand value. The cards I use last me several months (a year?), even though I subject them to harsh use (part of that is certainly my unwillingness to switch up. God knows what I am saving all those unopened decks for). Though what I consider a usable deck might be different from what you consider a usable deck.

These are some mild differences you should know if you want to get playing cards. But I am not going to lie, shelling out Rs. 700 for a Bicycle deck when I can get RRTCM for less than half that price and a deck good enough for one-tenth of that, seems like a bad investment.

But you do you 👍.

Mar 9, 2021
...Bikes are 10$? Really?
Amazon lists them as 5$...and I thought you could get them for a buck if you knew where to look.

I am sorry, but you really have to pay that if you want them. There are alternate dealers but all of their websites look very shady (you can check them out though). I imagine the bigger part of the price comes from the fact that these cards are not being produced in India (obviously).

All that being said, I have spent a lot of time in magic and honestly, I haven't had a problem with Indian decks. I use the 100% plastic ones because those last longer (not the plastic coated ones...those are horrible, at least in my experience) than the paper ones, even if the paper ones are cheaper. (Almost) All Indian decks are bridge sized because that's the norm here. There are some popular brands in India too, but we don't hear much about them simply because in India the playing card industry isn't much sought after and cards themselves are an object of social stigma. So yes, there is comparatively far less brand value. The cards I use last me several months (a year?), even though I subject them to harsh use (part of that is certainly my unwillingness to switch up. God knows what I am saving all those unopened decks for). Though what I consider a usable deck might be different from what you consider a usable deck.

These are some mild differences you should know if you want to get playing cards. But I am not going to lie, shelling out Rs. 700 for a Bicycle deck when I can get RRTCM for less than half that price and a deck good enough for one-tenth of that, seems like a bad investment.

But you do you 👍.

Where do you get your decks from? Because I don't think it's possible to get cards for just a dollar

Apr 3, 2021
Hey, I know that playing cards are expensive in India due to the shipping charges, the customs duties, etc., and other reasons! I wouldn't recommend you buying bicycle playing cards from amazon! I always buy bicycle cards from this online shop known as Nikhil's magic shop, where bicycle playing cards are only like 300 rupees($4) or something, which is really cheap compared to other shops (you also get custom decks here for a really good price)! If you plan to buy custom decks I would recommend you to buy them from the creator of the company themselves!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results