Bill in Lemon question.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Which is usually better? Going from a Bill Switch into a Lemon, or Just doing a Bill Vanish into a lemon. Another thing I've been thinking about when it comes to this is that Michael Ammar said it's often better when he used his own money for the effect, because people didn't have to search through their wallets and it gave him the appearance of being generous. Thus causing them to be a lot more receptive towards him.

Apr 17, 2013
Most of the time I will use my own dollar. Then change it out for a dry dollar at the end and let them keep it. I'm thinking about using the line from the Lonnie Chevrie lecture when he gives a dollar away to a little boy.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I was also looking at his paper to dollar effect and realized that it would be a good opening effect, specially if you gave the dollar away after you performed it. You would probably increase your chances of being booked by those people and also getting a bigger tip than them just handing you a dollar, also it removes the idea of them thinking "How much is this going to cost me?"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results