Black Tiger AoS Solution

Feb 8, 2008
So, I've heard some people complain about the Black Tiger AoS being boring. I've found a solution. It's called etching. You get a sharp knife tip and etch the ink off of the card, revealing the white-ish under-stock. This does not change the card drastically, but it allows for a more interesting card than the normal Ace of Spades. Sorry for the blurry images, but you get the point.

Attachments

• Aos0.JPG
    Aos0.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Aos1.JPG
    Aos1.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 120
Aug 31, 2007
magicbysage, you know you just completely ruined a perfectly good ace from an amazing deck? Now it looks like it's ****ting seaweed or something.

Sep 1, 2007
dummy I really don't see why you needed two separate posts to insult him two different times...

There IS an edit button.

And I agree with Magic man93, it's someone's own choice to decide what he likes and dislikes. The etched AoS works for magicbysage, while we obviously know it doesn't work for dummy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 8, 2008
Hehe, I did this etching in five minutes, but I like it. It's a little bit difficult to etch because of the air pockets, so it can sometimes end up a little jaggedy.

Also, dummyisdumb, I was just trying to help everyone and offer some assistance. You must remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you don't like it, then don't comment.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results