Bout time... geesh

Lets Recap on this whole situation...
He's mad because Of the cards..Just put them in a ziploc bag,then the freezer for half an our then they will be fine..another thing that bother me was that he said that when you get your package you dint get flyers..See this is not E ,this is T11 ..the site has barely begun ,so give it a break..Another thing is about the shipping..standard shipping is about 5-7 days....6 days is alright...

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
I'm wondering if they ever get to release an improved 2nd edition of Guardians, with an airflow finish + negative image (for me, that will be super cool :p);

some people might not like that though, i guess. :eek:

Sep 11, 2007
Lets Recap on this whole situation...
He's mad because Of the cards..Just put them in a ziploc bag,then the freezer for half an our then they will be fine..

noooooooo thats the point! If i have to put them in the fridge it still means "crappy cards". I have had cards shipped everywhere from everywhere and never had to put them in the fridge, this is a lame excuse to make T11 live up to all its hype. i dont care what people say about the stock or finish, these cards ARE NOT the same as normal bikes or tally's and we are buying into a lie... just cause E said the masters where the same stock as jerry's nuggets we all know that wasn't true either. you can look at the cards and tell the stock isn't the same. Want proof? i thought you'd never ask. The proof is in the t11 add card... take the add card and flick it play with it, then do the same to the guardians... see the big difference? compare the add card to a regular bike, they are the same. the guardians arn't the same as a regular bike card. Someone somewhere did something that saved them a few pennies a pack and now they blow and suck at the same time. you can defend them all you want saying i dont know what im talking about... and if it were just me it would be true... but its not, this is a persistent problem for people everywhere.

Heres the thing, when E cards clumped up with the 1st tigers, vipers, and 1800's (although none of them clumped up right out the box) E manned up to it and tried to fix it... what has t11 said? not much.
-Spinn

Heres the thing, when E cards clumped up with the 1st tigers, vipers, and 1800's (although none of them clumped up right out the box) E manned up to it and tried to fix it... what has t11 said? not much.
-Spinn

E has been here 6 years. T11 has been here two weeks. Yes, two weeks into their company they are going to make another batch of USPCC Cards. It is not that easy. It takes resources, money, appointments, blueprints, etc. E has that opportunity because they have been around for a long time & has gained that reputation.

brian.

Sep 2, 2007

My two ghost decks from E have clumped up more than any deck I've ever had combined, and E has yet to admit a problem with the 1st editions, even with the release of the new 2nd edition.

Also, there have been some inconsistent problems with the Guardians - some people have not had them clump up, while others, such as I, have.

However, for me, the clumping issue has been quickly solved with the use of a few textbooks (a porper clip would also work, but I wouldn't recommend putting them in the freezer as others have suggested).

If you, or anyone, continues to have a problem with clumping, then you should submit a support ticket: http://www.theory11.com/support.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
funny thing... you cant even use a T11 deck FOR a T11 card trick :cough cough: distortion. LAME T11.... sorry

Well I would think that you would consider a brillant idea, being that you are a fan of the regular bikes. Yes, the marketing in making distortion a guadian back would indeed sell more of T11's custom cards. However, I'm sure the team at T11 wanted to make sure it could be more diverse in pleasing detractors such as yourself and the fact that Guardians aren't readily available as the red bikes are.

I have a few decks of these "guardians" and I must say they work just fine and the finish is great. It is hot outside, since in the western hemisphere it is still considered summer. You might want to make sure they are at least at room temperature for a few hours before you start playing with them. My guess is you got them from your porch and like any excited kid, opened them right away.

Just a thought,

KE

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
They clump because of the finish, but the finish is excellent for DLing because of that.

As for shipping time, the USPS was prbably backed up because of the Holiday weekend. I got mine in 5 days in Iraq.

Sep 11, 2007
If I ever see the buck twins use the guardians then maybe its not the cards... until then i dont agree with sub par crap for top dollar prices... and dont give me this garbage about them be a new site... who cares? if the product sucks then don't launch... after looking around it seems this entire project was poorly planed and ridiculously pre-mature.

Sep 1, 2007
just becase you don't care for the products doesn't mean they suck...All of the effects that are being sold are top-notch effects. How many things at once can you expect from a company based entirely on quality over quantity.

Also, from a business's point of view, why give people a large selection of things to buy right off the bat? They'll look through them, see one or two that they like, buy them, and maybe never buy more. But there are only a few, so it's narrowed down to those few tricks to buy, and there's more excitement when a new one is released. It's better marketing to create hype and anticipation Hell, we were all part of the whatistheory11 stuff.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results