Boxz by me

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
What the f***?
This is amazing!
I think there are some parts, I do understand, but most of the trick is just mind blowing!
You have to start releasing your effects!

Even though you don't have a great camera; what counts most is the content! (Click here to watch a really interesting interview with Homer Liwag, who is talking about this topic)

Good luck and keep on the great work!

- Konrad

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
While I will say the videos I've watched are pretty great, trick-wise, I feel like you're kind of flooding here.

We've seen maybe a dozen videos from you, all performed for a web cam. I can understand the desire to share your magic, particularly with the positive response you've been getting here. But you kind of need to learn how to pace yourself here.

And as TylerRouss says, it would be great to do this in front of real people. Why not get that instant feedback?

Maybe calm down with posting the videos and just get out there and perform?

Sep 5, 2012
Malaysia
While I will say the videos I've watched are pretty great, trick-wise, I feel like you're kind of flooding here.

We've seen maybe a dozen videos from you, all performed for a web cam. I can understand the desire to share your magic, particularly with the positive response you've been getting here. But you kind of need to learn how to pace yourself here.

And as TylerRouss says, it would be great to do this in front of real people. Why not get that instant feedback?

Maybe calm down with posting the videos and just get out there and perform?

Thanks.but I feel afraid perform my creation to people outside there

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
Thanks.but I feel afraid perform my creation to people outside there

I understand exactly what you mean. I often had the same feeling,
but the only way to get used to performing your own creations for strangers, is doing so.
Just go out and show it to some people.
If it goes wrong - ok - every trick can go wrong; and if not, than it's great!

Just do it... ;)

Good Luck!

- Konrad

Sep 5, 2012
Malaysia
I understand exactly what you mean. I often had the same feeling,
but the only way to get used to performing your own creations for strangers, is doing so.
Just go out and show it to some people.
If it goes wrong - ok - every trick can go wrong; and if not, than it's great!

Just do it... ;)

Good Luck!

- Konrad

I will try my best.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results