Brainstorm for a better ACR

Sep 1, 2007
Alright, here's an idea.

Have a spectator select a card and show them how you can make it "heavy." Control it to the bottom, at which point you can try to make the card jump to the top and then "realize" it's a heavy card as it appears on bottom.

After phase one, offer to demonstrate it again by doing a turnover pass to control it to the top, under the guise of turning the deck over to display the bottom card. Show that it's on top and and say that since the deck was upside down, the card "sunk" to the top.

Then you could perhaps go into Daniel Garcia's Static or Disc-hover to make the card light. Then do a tilt and demonstrate that it now rises to the top. Then just do Lee Asher's Riding the Ripple to show it rising.

You might use this light and heavy concept to demonstrate how gamblers use this principle to bring cards to the top or bottom. Do Aaron Fisher's All Together shift with the spec's card and the four aces and show that the selection lifted the aces to the top (or something like that).

There's my brainstorm.

Alright, here's an idea.

Have a spectator select a card and show them how you can make it "heavy." Control it to the bottom, at which point you can try to make the card jump to the top and then "realize" it's a heavy card as it appears on bottom.

After phase one, offer to demonstrate it again by doing a turnover pass to control it to the top, under the guise of turning the deck over to display the bottom card. Show that it's on top and and say that since the deck was upside down, the card "sunk" to the top.

Then you could perhaps go into Daniel Garcia's Static or Disc-hover to make the card light. Then do a tilt and demonstrate that it now rises to the top. Then just do Lee Asher's Riding the Ripple to show it rising.

You might use this light and heavy concept to demonstrate how gamblers use this principle to bring cards to the top or bottom. Do Aaron Fisher's All Together shift with the spec's card and the four aces and show that the selection lifted the aces to the top (or something like that).

There's my brainstorm.

Is the All Together shift in his book? Also, Riding the Ripple pwns. I can't believe
I just said that...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results