Breach by Daniel Madison

Dec 7, 2007
Hey i was wondering if i should get breach before he stops selling it ...which is really soon. alright i dont want any oh you have to own it or no it sucks. i want opinions on it some ups and downs you know the basics if its a standalone trick angles so on and so forth.

Oct 28, 2007
what up rene!! it's amazing your never on!!
and dude i think we should get it but he is releasing that stuff on valentines day and irreversible is back up on the website. We should split the amount so 15 for each of us and see if we can duplicate it.(the gimmick)

Dec 7, 2007
yes kyai ( ninja ) brings up another question is the gimmick replaceable or can you make it home made and stuff like that?

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I cannot speak from experience...however...

It seems any gimmicks that can be homemade are the instant PDF downloads. Breach appears to not have a PDF download, leading me to believe the gimmick may be a bit intricate.

-ThrallMind

Dec 7, 2007
oh ya thats very true..cant believe i havent thought of that... what should we do if its not home makeable ninja

Oct 28, 2007
we will find a way!! no but seriously if a machince can make so can we take distortion! you can make a duplicate but it is not easy.
rene you know how hard we work we will make it happen
unless it is like panic and is impossible to make (even a crappy on :))

Dec 7, 2007
and if it is like panic... who gets it... or will we just switch off.. and if after all of this we choose to buy it when will we buy it

Oct 28, 2007
When you get a JOB!!!! No just kidding we will buy it soon! and if it is like panic (doubt it)
we will switch off or mabe we will be able to buy the gimmick seperatly for like 10 dollars
but i'm almost positive we could make it. I think the reason it is not a pdf is because the gimmick probablly is hard to make and uses a bunch of material and he didn't want us going through that trouble of obtain the items ourselves. And if you notice all his pdf's have very simple gimmicks like wrath and bound.

Dec 7, 2007
ok cool... anyways back to topic can anyone give us a sum down of it of the questions previously asked

Oct 28, 2007
dude you reply like uber fast! and i guess we did get sidetracked
oh yeah a review please!

Dec 7, 2007
ya we did sorry people our fault reason was no one replied for days but one person and look you two but you didnt give any advice

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
ya we did sorry people our fault reason was no one replied for days but one person and look you two but you didnt give any advice

The reason why is because you guys spent from about 10:20pm EST to 12am EST getting off topic in your own post. A lot of people are a sleep during that time or doing other things and less than 2 hours is hardly days.

Mine is coming soon, I hope its awesome.

-Cyrus

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results