Bryan Berg has a gift...

Dec 2, 2007
In my opinion the most amazing part of the video is how careless he is while the building is being demolished. Show's that even though we think it's amazing, it obviously isn't a big deal to him. Just wow.

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
He has incredible talent. no cardhandler can say he hasnt tried to build a card structure, and it is really hard to do. i cant do it.

D

Deleted member 2755

I watched both the video of him building it, and the interview. That was amazing. He really does have a talent that almost no one else has. The fact that card building almost came naturally to him is simply amazing. It just shows what else is possible to accomplish.

-Doug

Sep 2, 2007
One word-- wow. The amount of work, dedication, sweat, and playing cards that went into that foreign, obtuse building structure was absolutely massive.

I was blown away by the keen awareness, to scale, of the building's design-- the central dome, the façade, the rotunda, and it's parallel two wings, all of which were created by a deck of cards, albeit a mole of decks. Wow, indeed.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 8, 2007
Was he the one who built a platform using cards? The one where they had some kids step on it and the platform held up their combined weight without breaking down.

It's talent alright. The way he does it is so systematic, so natural, and he gives attention to detail. Not like the pyramids that i used to make; they fall down whenever someone turns on the fan. His are just amazing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results