Bullet - Reviewed

Sep 19, 2007
Anderson, Indiana
Read This

Gimmicked, impromtu, handling, angles, practicality, visuality, simplicity, There is a formula for magic. One part this, and two parts that. The more practical, the less visual. The easier the handling, the more simple you appear. The steeper the angle, the more impossible the outcome. The more that you are hiding, the better the trick. A gimmicked version is always better than sleight of hand. Sleights are quick,(They "thought" they saw something.) Gimmicks are slow, (they "know" they saw something.) Slower is ALWAYS better. I will always choose a gimmick that you have to hide over a "something that is practical." You will always get better visuals(look at Musada's effects.) You should be so good at your performance (practice, practice, practice) that when your done, all eyes should be on what your holding, not what your hiding. The whole world will see what I mean. Don't spend all your money just yet. Don't get me wrong, practicality is a great thing, if you forgot your gimmick. - Cory "The Gimmick" Chapin

Gimmicked, impromtu, handling, angles, practicality, visuality, simplicity, There is a formula for magic. One part this, and two parts that. The more practical, the less visual. The easier the handling, the more simple you appear. The steeper the angle, the more impossible the outcome. The more that you are hiding, the better the trick. A gimmicked version is always better than sleight of hand. Sleights are quick,(They "thought" they saw something.) Gimmicks are slow, (they "know" they saw something.) Slower is ALWAYS better. I will always choose a gimmick that you have to hide over a "something that is practical." You will always get better visuals(look at Musada's effects.) You should be so good at your performance (practice, practice, practice) that when your done, all eyes should be on what your holding, not what your hiding. The whole world will see what I mean. Don't spend all your money just yet. Don't get me wrong, practicality is a great thing, if you forgot your gimmick. - Cory "The Gimmick" Chapin
I am so confused. But if you like gimmicks, Bullet is not for you :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results