Canastos by Ulrich von Etzenbach

Jun 14, 2014
Hi all. I'm very glad to announce, that my take on Canasta's Book Test have been published today. The name of the effect is "Canastos".

We have many book tests, some of them are great, some of them not, some of them are expensive, some of them not. But we don't have many BT predictions. How great it would be to give spectator an envelope, let him choose any page in the book, any line and any word - the word which is written in the envelope.

• No secret writing
  • No assistants
  • Use any book from your shelf
  • Preparation in a couple of minutes

Spectator is amazed by the effect, performers who tested this are amazed by the method. Added in the books are ideas on presentation, how to be bold and every step is described in detail.
Added is a super-idea by Pablo Amir? who made the whole process completely impromptu and a 2 phase routine that will make you chuckle and an incredible surprise within the pages for a buyers - the best impromptu Book Test ever made.

In these times, where eBooks are offered by some performers for hundrends of dollars, I decided to keep friendish integrity inside our community with a very very good price for what you get, pre-orders are for $10, after $15.

I'm grateful to all performers who tested it, who improved it and who actually inspired me to make it. Thank you mom and dad for myself!

Link: http://ulrichcanastos.blogspot.com/

Thank you all who will buy, who will read, who will use.

Love,
Ulrich

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results