Captured by Justin Miller

Dec 16, 2008
Toledo, OH
hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone has this and if they could give me a review. i tried looking for it but i couldnt find it. any reviews would be good.
Thanks

Jul 10, 2008
There are a few people here on these forums who have the effect. Hopefully one will choose to give us a little insight, *hint *hint *wink *wink ;)

John

Feb 21, 2009
anth0ny,

Captured has not been released yet and won't be until Septemer/November from what I remember.

I will say that Captured is INSANE though. It will be worth the wait... trust me.

-Matt

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
It'll be out sometime next month or so. If it wasn't coming out till September or November he wouldn't have did the teaser and demo for it yet.

Sep 7, 2008
If you pre-ordered Capture from Justin himself you will be receiving it soon, as orders are going out now. No dealer has it yet, but some are accepting pre-orders. No dealers will have it until all of Justin's pre-orders go out. Justin is lecturing rigght now and he is trying to get orders out as fast as he can.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
JM just sent out an email to some of the guys on his email list and said 35 more copies are being sent out tomorrow to the guys who pre-ordered off of him.
Can't wait to see this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results