Card Cheat Material

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Well...i have been into magic for a loooong time, and well i have been performing with cards for most of the time. Since the begining of the summer i have been honing my flourishing skills, and would now like to hone my card cheat routines.

So far the only material that i have been able to find is Expert at the Card Table by Erdnase.

I was wondering if anyone knew some other places to learn some good stuff.

Right now i am stuck experimenting and making up my own stuff, but i really need some learning material.

Thanks!
-Brad

Sep 9, 2007
Card Sharp is bad, plus penguin is sold out of it,

"Weapons of the Card Shark" DVD is a good one.

Daniel Madison also has some lecture notes/dvd's on his website.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz

Yes...i have heard of Card Sharp, and that i shouldnt get it.

I will have to check out DM's stuff, i see he has some new card cheat stuff coming soon too!

Dec 2, 2007
Kansas

Its an interesting dvd but most of it would not be used in a real game. His bottom deal makes me laugh.

Sep 2, 2007
London
It depends how much you want to spend, but Richard Turner's DVDs are the best I've come across for getting acquainted with a wide variety of techniques. If your really want to go in-depth into the subject then I reckon they're essential viewing. For an introduction to a small selection of good moves Fernando Keops Volume 1 DVD is pretty good, as are Allan Ackerman's False Deals and Shuffle Work DVDs.

Book-wise, there's loads of good resources to draw from, like Ed Marlo's Seconds, Centers and Bottoms (included in Revolutionary Card Technique) and Riffle Shuffle Systems, George Joseph's Hand Mucking, and Dan MacMillan's The Gambler's Palm. There's also some gambling moves in Expert Card Technique, and in Dai Vernon's Inner Secrets of Card Magic series.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results