Card Force

Dec 7, 2008
UK, Birmingham
i need to find new card force to learn for an effect i am making. i need to force to different cards and i dont want to use the same force twice in one effect. i only use one and i could do with another one.

any tips?

Jul 8, 2008
Tintagel
i need to find new card force to learn for an effect i am making. i need to force to different cards and i dont want to use the same force twice in one effect. i only use one and i could do with another one.

any tips?

Well It seems that a single Vernon multiple shift force may be a good one to use, it takes a little time to get used to. Which forces do you use at the moment maybe you can use a variation of them to force two cards, maybe on card is picked another is thought of.

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
If your force is convincing, I suggest you use it twice. If two people get to choose a card, why wouldn't they choose them the same way ? Switching methods might just get one of them to think "hey, why don't you spread the deck for me as you did for the other guy ?".

Or maybe that's just me, and it will go unnoticed... ;)

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Vernon substitute transfer is down right beastly.

A multiple top change works wonders as well.

It looks dodgy when you have two people select different cards in different ways.

Vernon substitute transfer is down right beastly.

A multiple top change works wonders as well.

It looks dodgy when you have two people select different cards in different ways.

I second all that. I learned the substitute transfer and I have found many applications for it. Its very versatile, as it functions as more than a force.

Dec 7, 2008
UK, Birmingham
from my experience when u do an effect the same way the illusion is gone. lets say i could really do magic i wouldnt do the same robotic thing every time i do an effect. people will start to pick holes and ask to choose a card in another way. i do the riffle force which is why this might happen. with a classic force u could do it as man times as u need to.

i believe if u do the same effect in different methods it makes it more natural as me as a person i dont have one style of doing something so i put that in my magic. i need act as i normally do in my performances as i would do if i really did magic.

also it doesnt hurt to learn more does it?

any tips?
i got a card force without forcing....its so clever...people will flip when they learn the simplicity of it...trust me its freakin incredible....

Jun 22, 2009
Just do a Cut Deeper force twice. They will think nothing of it and the two force cards are set at the top of the deck. The best part about this force is the spectator gets the involvement of the "cut" to a card.

Mar 19, 2009
Calgary, AB
Method

This thread shows me that too many worry about the how instead of the end result, which is the reaction you get in the end. It not the how that matter,as they dont know "how", the only "how you should be worried about is "how your routine goes over.

I also agree why would you change the way you made a spectator choose a card? This to me would seem unnatural and cause attention to what your doing.

Now with all that said it only my 2cents Im putting in.

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
I myself know a few forces, one which i use nearly everytime, when i go to perform an effect which two people, that would be the only force i'd ever use. They don't see any "sneaky business" going on. Unless the way you force is unpolished, and is blatant.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results