Card sleight DVDs

Jun 13, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Hi everyone,

I'm planning on purchasing a DVD consisting mostly of card sleights such as andthensome by Dan and Dave, just to have a few fun moves to practice and fool around with. Anyways, I was wondering if you guys have any recommended DVDs that fit the above criteria?

Thanks,

Nicholas

Jun 13, 2013
Hampton Roads, VA
Depends on what you're looking for, if you're looking for lots of tricks and such as well as sleights, I can't recommend the Royal Road to Card Magic enough. (Paul Wilson released a DVD set a while back on it, in case you don't feel like reading).

If you want to just know a bunch of sleights, I really enjoyed Jason England's foundations series. There's a lot of great information in there and England is a great teacher.

Jun 13, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback, I'd love to hear some more opinions. Anyways, I realize that my post was fairly vague, so I decided to provide some more details. I have been doing card magic for a few years, and I would say that my skill level with cards is advanced. That being said, I am looking for some difficult moves that will challenge me and are fun to practice.

Thanks again,

Nicholas

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Look...

If you want DVDs with nothing BUT pure sleights...then check out Daryl's Encyclopedia of Card Sleights. The name says it all. We are talking shuffles, passes, forces, color changes, switches, crimps, peeks, controls...etc, etc.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results