Card Through Window from this clip?

Jan 22, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVzytsSf0Q

Hey everyone,

I've been researching card through window routines for about a week or so. After learning some of the different limitations such as "night use only" or misdirection of the spectator away from the window, I started looking into KAOS. The reviews are great and it seems like a great effect. However, this youtube clip has a card through window done in daylight with the window in full view. It's clearly not the best clip but could someone help with a version that might accomplish this?

Thanks for the help. By the way the trick is the third one in the video.

Sep 1, 2007
i know you werent really asking this but...
i hated kaos, oh man
sure, its a card through window, but its the same thing as a card to pocket pretty much or a card to box
its just behind the window

i also hate it cause if the spectators are smartasses they can ruin everything and THEY KNOW IT

i know you werent really asking this but...
i hated kaos, oh man
sure, its a card through window, but its the same thing as a card to pocket pretty much or a card to box
its just behind the window

i also hate it cause if the spectators are smartasses they can ruin everything and THEY KNOW IT
If performed properly, your spectators should not find out the secret to the effect. Either something is wrong with your sleights or presentation. I've performed Kaos many times without getting caught and I received some marvelous reactions.

The Card Through Window looks like The Ultimate Card Through Window.

Mitchell

Sep 1, 2007
i guess you didnt understand what i said...

1. i never said i got caught with it...
2. the spectator can drop the cards from the window anytime he wants pretty much, the whole trick is in his integrity
3. if i were to ever perform it again i would totally change it nowadays. like, i would make it a card through window to box, like, throw the box at the window there covering and make it penetrate into that

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results