Card Toon or Magic Cartoon Deck?

May 3, 2008
I've been meaning to buy this trick for literally years but have never gotten around to it. I've decided to buy it now but have run into a bit of a tough decision. I've seen two different versions of this trick. One is called the Magic Cartoon Deck and one is Card Toon. Do any of you know which is better? It appears as though The Magic Cartoon Deck could be better because it's a bit cheaper and in Bicycle but I'm not sure what the method looks like. Also, with Card Toon the cartoon displayed looks a bit more entertaining.

Another thing is that Card Toon is sold by Penguin which the other one isn't. Does anyone know a trusted website with good service where I could purchase The Magic Cartoon Deck if I decided to but it?

Thanks,
Charlie

i have the cardtoon deck, and absolutely love it. with the other deck, you can't really tell your spectators that you drew the animation, so that's one good thing that you CAN do with cardtoon. it's always an audience favorite, for all ages.

May 3, 2008
i have the cardtoon deck, and absolutely love it. with the other deck, you can't really tell your spectators that you drew the animation, so that's one good thing that you CAN do with cardtoon. it's always an audience favorite, for all ages.

Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you be able to tell the audience you drew the animation with the other deck?

Sep 4, 2009
First of all, this was literally my VERY first thing that i ever bought of magic. I got it on ebay and still love it and perform it. Im not really sure which one i have (magic cartoon deck, or the card ton) but eother way its good. Just make sure you get it with bicycle, otherwise its crappy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results