Card tricks

There are A LOT. If you want easy and impressive, I would go for learning ''Pulse''. If you want a gimmick, go for ''The Haunted deck'' or the ''Invisible Deck''. One I really like is the phantom card. It uses a double back card, but is impressive and easy. Triumph is another good one. There are so many!

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
there are a lot of really good tricks on the DVD however, they expect you know the sleights already (although they are sleights that most people know). My personal favorite is The Ace Thang combined with sly cheese. The two effects work really well together because you first find the 4 aces in different ways(ace thang), and then use the aces to determine a spectators card (sly cheese).

Dec 11, 2013
Bulgaria
If you want a full walkaroud for any show or gig or whatever you need just these :
Patrified by Patrick Kun
Extortion by Patrick Kun
Reflex by Patrick Kun .
With these effects in your pocket, you dont need anything else. You can do a 1 hour walkaround with no problem. These effects are awesome for street magic and nightclub magic. If you want business magic for paid gigs I will recommend you these :
The worker pt.1 by Adam Wilber
The worker pt.2 by Adam Wilber
The Working Man by Adam Wilber
Earbuds by Adam Wilber.
I've tested all of these effect and they are just awesome for these types of things. I know you were looking for card magic but check these things out and you will not be dissapointed ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results