Cardini Change Alternative

Im working on the cardini but cant get it down, and there are some awsome effects i would like to learn that encorporate the cardini change but i cant do it well enough. i would like an alternative that isnt the ego, or stealth changes Thanks!

Jul 13, 2008
I couldn't do the Ego Change at first either. Instead of looking for an alternative, however, I practiced. Now I can do it extremely fluidly with ease. Trust me, bailing out on a move for an easier one is not a habit you should get into. Keep practicing. You will get it eventually. :)

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
If you can't get a move down, there is no reason for you to give up and try something else. All true magicians know that everything takes practise, so if something gets hard it just requires more practise. I had practised the cardini change for 3-4 months and now i can perform it without any flashes and without any exposure of the card. I acheived this throughout 'practise'. Work on it every day and you will improve and will eventually get it as perfect as D+D's. :)

Oct 1, 2016
Fellas, I hate to resurrect this very old thread but couldn't resist.
I have been practicing myself for about 3 weeks and have too many frequent 2 card lifts and I make way too much noise. The noise is from my own skin overlaying the deck. Still I kept trying. I was thinking my hands were just too small, and they are small. SO I thought, maybe I could try some bridge cards as they are1/4" more narrow. Possibilities.....
Then tonight I took a deck out of my man purse (go ahead and laugh I get it) Its a standard bicycle stripper deck. Holy Smokes what a difference, never missed a card. GO figure.
Ergo, change practice decks and keep on trucking.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results