Carolina Change

Sep 1, 2007
Hmm I am performing the Carolina change btw ...and that I do on youtube, but anyways...

You realize my friend elaborated the change independantly and allowd me to perform it... I feel as it is a bit upsetting that you openly ask for a tutorial for someone elses work. The full name given by Palmer for this change is "Carolina Click Change" and I can say that for the beginning I used a technique that can be found on the trilogy, but the change itself is not published...sorry

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I feel as it is a bit upsetting that you openly ask for a tutorial for someone elses work.

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he was wondering what he could purchase that would lead to him learning the effect.

Because, Chris209, as a productive member of the magic community you would never look for free tutorials on YouTube, or links to free downloads, right?

-ThrallMind

Oct 18, 2007
I found a method watching Ineski and BaByCat. Usually I watch a video and I'm stumped, but I come back a few weeks later and I get a method in minutes. Anyway, it's extremely knacky and it was really painful when I did it wrong the first few times. :(

Oct 5, 2007
ok listen i was not asking for a tutorial i do not get any of my magic of youtube i have paid or figured it out and from what i here palmer didint even make it up

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
You say it's taught on the Trilogy (or at least an early concept of it is)...

what's the name of the change on the Trilogy? Or, if I misunderstood, where can a version of it be learned?

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Oh? So it's not taught anywhere :( ... nothing even remotely similar? That's the one colour change that has me COMPLETELY baffled!

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
Many people know this change. First off Dan and Dave started this change, and it's original change is G.O.A.T change. After, ineski and other people have found there own methods for the change. There is rumor that Dan and Dave will publish it in the fourth disc of the trilogy named AndThenSome, but were not certain.

I apologize for bringing up an old thread, but I have gotten a bunch of messages about this recently, and after a Google search I was lead here.

Yes many people know this change, although the handling differs, the actual change is very similar.

This isnt something that was just copied from a performance. I developed my own handling after not being satisfied with the ending of an effect by a young magician named Tyler Wilson. I think it was in Vancouver, or maybe TSD Atlanta in 05 or 06, I cant remember.

I dont know what the original name was, nor who came up with it, but I can assure you it wasnt the Bucks and it wasnt called GOAT change. For me it was a more visual way of ending another effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results