Chair Tests

Feb 16, 2015
Hello one and all, I want to do a chair test but I want to make it my own. So I am doing my research and finding the best ones out there so I can get some ideas. So if you guys could share with me your favourite chair tests and why you like them then it would help me a lot!

I have already learnt Gary Kurtz chair test which is amazing but I also just wanted more ideas.

Thank you one and all

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
I just know the Asi Wind version, but it is based on the Gary Kurtz one. I'd just go with that. It seems very direct and to the point.

Feb 16, 2015
have you performed it before? Just interested in some more detail about what happens . Not any methods

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
It's called catch 23. You'd probably still learn things from it even if you already know the method. As he performed it at the time 5 people were brought on stage. Numbered envelopes were shown and each person was given the envelope with the number they chose. Inside each envelope was entertaining information identifying the person holding it. There is also a prediction, presented as an amount on a check, of the 5 digit number formed by their choices. So it's a chair test, but that's what I like about his stuff, it is very direct. I had forgotten the check prediction part, the envelope choice was the memorable part for me. I once saw a video of a David Berglas chair test which was more elaborate, but in my eyes less effective. Perhaps a layman or a worker would think differently, I am neither.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results