Chill Transpo

Apr 22, 2008
This is a Transposition I created ... Im posting this because I'd like to know what you guys think about it and what can i do to make it better ..... Also if you want to use it feel free to do it, but dont forget to give me credit =]

PS .... this is the first effect Ive ever created.

Chill Transpo on Vimeo
Chill Transpo on YouTube

May 24, 2008
I'm pretty sure this has been created before, and it also wasn't that convincing, but in the end, you did an okay job.

Apr 22, 2008
I'm pretty sure this has been created before, and it also wasn't that convincing, but in the end, you did an okay job.

Yeah me too ..... im pretty sure someone has created it before .... but i havent seen an effect like this .... but yeah ..... i think i shouldve said a trick i came up with and not a trick i created .... thanks anyway

Sep 1, 2007
but i havent seen an effect like this

This is a huge world ;)

Ye, nothing new, but I liked the handling, was not some super stiff, bad quality thing. But for the editing, you should not show something, then blend in text for a few seconds and come back to the trick, show it entirely and uncovered.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
I think the editing was great, and the presentation was great.

The same exact methodology for this transposition is found in Card Manipulations vol. 2 by Jean Hugard. There are some differences in the published handling and yours, though.

Overall, I enjoyed the video. ;)

Apr 22, 2008
Hey guys thanks for the comments Im really glad u liked it .... yeah sorry ... since my camera's sound sucks ..... i had to type in the pattern and that stuff.

Well thanks guys.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
That wasn't bad man!
And for your first foray into creating, it's pretty cool!

Also, cool Account name, 'You can't blame a girl for sticking to what she knows!'

C!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results