Chris Kenner's Cups and Balls

L

Liam Carrie

Where Can you buy cups like this? i am interested on getting a set like his or the kind Dai Vernon used (the silver cups)

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Check out http://morrisseymagic.com/morrissey_closeup1.htm

They manufacture great cups for Cups & Balls. You can also get a Chop Cup too. They have a combo which includes a Chop Cup and 2 regular Cups, plus a set of hand knit balls and a very nice carrying bag.

It's hard to tell from the video clip. These look pretty similar to the ones CK uses in the video (might be the same ones)....anyone have any info on this?

I have a set of these, and although I have yet to master the Cups and Balls routine, I appreciate how solid they are, and how much of a great value the combination package is.

Sep 24, 2007
If you read the comments, you will see that Mr. Kenner says that the cups were made for him by Tim Star, who works at "Creations by Star." It is under my impression that he no longer makes this kind of cup.

Dai Vernon cups? Paul Fox, Stanley (Porper) and maybe sherwood most resemble the cups he used, and the price range is 400, 800, and 1600 dollars for a set of 3. Where did you see Vernon's cups anyway?

-Chicken

L

Liam Carrie

If you read the comments, you will see that Mr. Kenner says that the cups were made for him by Tim Star, who works at "Creations by Star." It is under my impression that he no longer makes this kind of cup.

Dai Vernon cups? Paul Fox, Stanley (Porper) and maybe sherwood most resemble the cups he used, and the price range is 400, 800, and 1600 dollars for a set of 3. Where did you see Vernon's cups anyway?

-Chicken

I saw the vid on youtube, Dai Vernon Says He uses "sterling Silver" cups

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results