Chris' Wave Change!

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Chris' Wave Change! Free Sleight!

What's up guy's, Just to let you all know, Later on today one of my original colour changes will be posted up on the magicplazza, free of charge, to all and sundry, so be sure to check it out and tell your magic buddies!

CL

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Sorry guy's, having trouble with adding it, but i've contacted Jay and the problem should be resolved soon.
On the plus side, it's not only the effect but the work as well, you'll be able to learn it immediately, and the best part is, IT'S EASY AS HELL, yet is still VERY effective!

CL

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
No problem mate. Be sure to register with the forum, and you'll be constantly updated when the new effects/sleights are added. We have some cool stuff being added soon, including a VERY off beat card effect from myself! If you like the thinking of Jay Sankey and/or David Regal, you'll like this little visual wonder!

So register, and drop me a line over there! I have the same username there!

CL

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hey guy's, just a heads-up, my next free effect for you guy's, a card effect called 'Tom-Thumb' will be posted up on www.magicplazza.com in the next few days!

If you sign up with the forum you can find direct links to past submissions of techniques, sleights and effects from me, Dee Christopher, Paul Romhany, as well as getting up to the minute updates of when our free effects from some very special guest contributor's are posted!

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results