Christmas Contest :: I... Won!

Oct 6, 2007
Congrats!! I'm slightly jealous.... o_- hahaha good job! if i were you i'd give that card, the box sticker and the prizes to me (DoM) =D hahha

Just like willy woker! I gotta golden ticket!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Thank you all for your kind words once again. I feel very priviledged to be able to share an online community with all of you.

Ya'll rock!

Shane K.

PS...

Do I have to do anything special to redeem my prize? I noticed that there wasn't any specific instructions within the box or on the page designated to the prizes and contest. If I just wait, it's all good. I'm patient. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Congrats man, that's a sick prize.

Thanks!

I still cannot believe that soon I'm going to be holding a deck of Jerry's in my hands. Of course, I wont be opening the deck. I'm also psyched that I'm getting another deck of Wynns. I love those things.

Good luck to everybody else who is taking part in the contest!

Shane K.

Thanks!

I still cannot believe that soon I'm going to be holding a deck of Jerry's in my hands. Of course, I wont be opening the deck. I'm also psyched that I'm getting another deck of Wynns. I love those things.

Good luck to everybody else who is taking part in the contest!

Shane K.

Don't worry...you won't be able to resist not opening it. When I got my deck of 'em, I held off for maybe a day...then opened it. Trust me, you'll do the same. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results