Classic Pass

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Very nice, I would just try to eliminate movement of your right hand if you can. Out of curiosity, how long have you been working on the classic pass? Where did you learn it?

Apr 8, 2009
The mechanices of the pass were great. However it was performed rather fast and you looked a little tense. So i would just work on becoming more relaxed and slowing it down a smidge.

Mar 23, 2010
Your classic pass is very smooth, and there was very little hand movement as it should be. If I may ask where did you learn the classic pass from? I have been working on mine for years now, and mine doesn't look as good as yours at all. Any tips to keep the hand movement to a minimum? Thanks.

Sep 9, 2007
Hey guys, thanks for all the comments. The pass is self-thought. Basically trials and errors. I'm working on it for couple of months now. I'm a leftie, oh btw my English isn't good so it's hard for me to explain, but I think my right hand does almost all of the work, a relaxed but firm grip, the specific thumb motion, that's it. Just practice, experiment, do all kinds of crazy moves and find what works best for you.

Cheers.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results