Clink - Improved

Oct 13, 2012
Lithuania
Nice little effect. But when you perform the second "penetration", there is way too much hands motion, especially compared to the first one. Otherwise, I liked it.

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
Thank you!

I will give my best to avoid this big motion.
It won't be that easy, because the two link-techniques I use are completely different, but
I'm sure it is possible ;)

Have a great day!

- Konrad

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
I can't say exactly how the reactions are, because I have performed it
only two times live, but the reactions there were pretty good.

It really depends on your presentation...

- Konrad

Last edited by a moderator:
May 18, 2008
It looks really good, though I'd make sure to be careful to show the prop you're using or explain what it is in the video. It took me until the second penetration to figure out that it was a paperclip with tape over it.

Plus, I'm quite fond of the name. :p

Looks good!

T

TheCardEater

Let me first say that I love your routine.
I would not present it because it does not end clean and I don't have the guts to perform magic that does not end clean (in live, in a video, I don't care...)
Keep up your great work and creativity.

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
Thanks for the comments; I really appreciate the support!

Just so you know David Regal released an effect a few years back called "Clink". Different effect but same moniker.

Thanks! I didn't know that - I should have made a little bit of research about the name ;)

Let me first say that I love your routine.
I would not present it because it does not end clean and I don't have the guts to perform magic that does not end clean (in live, in a video, I don't care...)
Keep up your great work and creativity.

Thank you really much!
I know what you mean - I normaly don't like effects where you don't end clean, too!
But I have performed this so often, and no one has ever asked me, to show my hands, ...

After you have made the final link, you can ditch the gimmick within 2 seconds, and you are completely clean!

It looks really good, though I'd make sure to be careful to show the prop you're using or explain what it is in the video. It took me until the second penetration to figure out that it was a paperclip with tape over it.
Looks good!

Yea, I will remember that...
I just didn't found it necessary to say that in the video ;)

Thanks again for all your help and support!

- Konrad

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results