Clip Top (Reverse Clip Shift)

Today I was playing around with the inverted tenki steal the tree lecture notes by daniel madison I used it for queens and could not do it and i messed up but it it ended up looking pretty good so i kept doing it and i thought it looked just like the clipshift and you can do the same things with it so i mwas wondering if you guys have ever heard of something like this the card goes from top to bottom insted of bootom to top i hope to get a video on youtube or the media section here at theory 11 so look for it in the up coming weeks if i put it on youtube there will be a new theard and the title if you want to search it is clip top.

Jan 27, 2008
Today I was playing around with the inverted tenki steal the tree lecture notes by daniel madison I used it for queens and could not do it and i messed up but it it ended up looking pretty good so i kept doing it and i thought it looked just like the clipshift and you can do the same things with it so i mwas wondering if you guys have ever heard of something like this the card goes from top to bottom insted of bootom to top i hope to get a video on youtube or the media section here at theory 11 so look for it in the up coming weeks if i put it on youtube there will be a new theard and the title if you want to search it is clip top.
Ummm... yea.... it is called the cardini change (it's ridiculous how many pointless threads like this there are)

Mar 24, 2008
TheoryGV,

I use the IMTS from time to time just to mix things up. I own the Clip Shift DvD and I must say IMTS is not even close to looking as clean. The Clip Shift is just amazing. I can not be sure of your handling with the IMTS so I can only go by the handling in III. I hope to see your video soon.

All the best,

Altrez

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Ummm... yea.... it is called the cardini change (it's ridiculous how many pointless threads like this there are)

A reversed ClipShift, (if you could pull it off...) resembles nothing what-so ever to a Cardini change. Cardini requires cover from a second hand where-as a 'reversed' ClipShift wouldn't require the second hand. To this being thread being pointless... First: There are many threads that are indeed pointless, yet this in my opinion isn't one of those. Second: If it IS so pointless, why would you waste precious time posting in this thread?

-SM

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 27, 2008
Those things suck... let's try to make intelligent threads. A cardini change doesn't require cover if your using good misirection, and if you ARE trying to make it look like a cool, visual, change, then just use some cover.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results