CLIPLINK by Telmo Trenado | Now available on The Wire

Feb 17, 2013
Spain
Hey guys! Here is my first release on The Wire, I hope you like it :)

"Amazingly make a clip link onto a rubber band. You hand to the spectator all of the objects: one rubber band and two clips, each of them with a different colour. They examine it all, and after that, you put one of the clips clearly onto the rubber band. You do the same with the other one, but with a very visual effect. So, the clips are now linked onto the rubber band. Then, while you perform the unlink in a joking manner, you ask for the spectator to put his hand under the rubber band. Finally, you unlink the clip in a very magical way.

IMPOSSIBLE AND VERY VISUAL EFFECT

HAND OUT THE RUBBER BAND AND THE CLIPS

IMMEDIATELY HAND OUT THE OBJECTS FOR EXAMINATION"

http://www.theory11.com/wire/telmo-trenado/cliplink/

Cheers,

Telmo Trenado

Feb 17, 2013
Spain
I will give the first 3 people who PM me a free copy of the download if you submit a review to be posted on the product page.

Thank you :)

Feb 27, 2015
[Quote = "TelmoTrenadoTv, post: 427 877, Member: 38,706"] will give First 3 People That I AM A copy of whether Introduces Free Download That review will be published on the product page.

(Sorry, but gives me bad English) to pm you mean one put a rating and comment on the video the wire ?? I'm sorry but I'm new to this and am very lost a greeting !! :)

Mar 4, 2015
so, the clips are now linked onto the rubber band. Then, while you perform the unlink in a joking manner, you ask for the spectator to put his hand under the rubber band. Finally, you unlink the clip in a very magical way.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results