Clipshifting

Sep 1, 2007
I honestly get some of my best reactions from it as just a simple color change. no joke. people LOVE it.

"Do the shakey thing man. I love that shakey thing!"

Jul 14, 2008
Lol, I agreed with you guys, people are funny. However, I am still working on and perfecting it and hopefully that I will master it. (I have been working 3 months now.)

Someones cocky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoWVb-qvC-U

Judging by that video your clipshift still needs some work. Bow-to-stern was sick tho.

Creeper,

I never said that I had a good Clipshift at all. You might have thought I meant that, but I didn't. I'd say my Clipshift is average at best. The technique for my convincer thing is no different from the Clipshift itself. It's just an extra motion/action that I feel helps the cleanness of the Dribble Control.

Aug 5, 2008
hahaha .... bastard child ..... but beautiful ..... and to creeper: I think matt's clipshift is awesome.

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
I really like the one he teaches on Surfaced. Dribble onto the table until they say stop. Spread the half of the deck that's on the table. As your doing that, take your hand with the half of the deck with the selection on the bottom, behind your other arm. Execute the clipshift, then dribble them in a spread. Its great misdirection.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results