Close-up for Tannen's!

Mar 10, 2014
Hey everyone! This summer I am attending Tannen's Magic Camp in Pennsylvania. I would like to enter in the magic competition in the close-up category, but I cannot think of a routine. Any good ideas for some tricks?? I don't want anything to sleight-heavy or angle-sensitive. Thanks!

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Honestly, I'd like to help, but constructing a routine for you isn't the way to go. What works for me certainly won't work for you. If you actually have a routine already panned out, maybe tell us about your character, and what you already know, how long you've been doing magic; might help us out a bit more.

I believe that, in a competition especially, it depends heavily on expressing your character, your presentation, logical effect cohesion. And probably more factors that I can't think of at the moment.

It's all about being entertaining. Not who can do the hardest sleights. Otherwise, anyone who can do Raise Rise or Chengs Riser or double side steal would make it to the quarterfinals automatically. It helps, but if the guy with the difficult sleights is boring and flat. I can guarantee he won't win.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
What kind of magic do you already do? If I can see an example of your current repertoire I can get a better idea of how to help you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results