Close-Up Magic

May 12, 2009
i am going to be doing tricks at a couple of partys and i want to get some cool close up tricks. what are some good tricks that aren't really expensive ($25 and under) thanks

May 3, 2008
PRESSURE
just make sure you know how to present it because if you do it can get some of the greatest reactions i've ever seen

Mar 2, 2008
How long do you have till this parties?

If its in like a month then get jay noblezadas sponge and pratice ALOT.(penguinmagic)

If its litterly in two weeks (one week your out of time chances are the package won't arrive and you wont have time to pratice)

Then 99 by jay sankey
(sankeymagic)

May 12, 2009
i have 2 weeks till the parties. i have a sponge ball routine that i plan on doing that has gotten great reactions, but i don't jay noblezadas dvd. maybe i'll pick it up. i was looking at 99 by jay sankey. i think i will get that

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Sankey's work has a LOT of practical workers material. Especially his earlier stuff.

Are you near a brick and morter shop? If so I would STRONGLY suggest going there and getting their advice, and they can show you the products first hand.

In situations like casual parties with friends, I find "natural," impromptu, or seemingly impromptu magic is best. Check out Gregory Wilson's On the Spot, and Off the Cuff series'.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results