Coin magics equivalent of the classic pass

Jun 30, 2017
People have devoted large amounts of their lives to the classic pass in cards. Spending even decades on it. however, no one has yet made it invisible this to me is quite amazing. What is the equivalent of this in coin magic ( a sleight that is either not yet perfected or one that is a simple sleight that can have 10 hour videos made for it to make it perfect)?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Muscle Pass

And there are a ton of other sleights, both for cards and coins, that fit the category.

The classic pass doesn't have to be invisible or quick, which is a very common misconception. You just have to make sure no one sees it. There is a huge difference.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
The classic pass doesn't have to be invisible or quick, which is a very common misconception. You just have to make sure no one sees it. There is a huge difference

This is basically what I was going to say.

The pass has been perfected. The people doing the perfect pass are not doing it when you're looking, though.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Jun 11, 2017
Muscle Pass

And there are a ton of other sleights, both for cards and coins, that fit the category.

The classic pass doesn't have to be invisible or quick, which is a very common misconception. You just have to make sure no one sees it. There is a huge difference.

How's the muscle pass fit that category I'm wondering.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results