Coin Two : Extended Trailer

Dec 16, 2007
London
I noticed that Homer Liwag has posted a extended trailer for his upcoming DVD 'CoinTwo' on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xK7AcjlX7o

I'm sure im not the only one who is excited about this release, so i wanted to see what you guys thought about what is shown in the trailer.
I love the Himber vanish variation towards the start, but the the other moves which are shown in quick flashes at the end didn't really thrill me. It looks like this is going to be another multiple coin routine, perhaps something along the lines of the one her performs in this vintage clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx8YK9lPWpo

I a huge fan of Homer's, especially after reading about him in MAGIC magazine cover story, he seems like a cool guy, and im confident that this is going to be another great release.

What are everyones thoghts on this?

E

elliotcarver

Man , I really want this DVD.
Coin magic can look really really crappy when some magician's perform it but it can also be very magical like when Homer Liwag or David Stone perform?

Really really looking forward to this and I agree that article on him in Magic magazine was really cool.

Elliot Carver

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Wow...

That was so epic I want it... And I don't even do coin magic! :D

Seriously though, that looks absolutely awesome, I'd love to know the difficulty level of it. I'm not proficient at coins, but I wouldn't say I'm a beginner either. From the looks of it, it looks quite hard.

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
USA
It's sort of the same thing that was at whatistheory11.com/viii

as long as you remember the password and username

Dec 16, 2007
London
Hey dude, I saw an earlier trailer on his website that didnt have the end sequence showing several different coin moves in quick secession.
Just thought i would post up a link to the newer one to see if anyone here could shed any light on what the cointwo routine could be.

Surely it wont be another coins across, so im geussing it will be a vanish and reappearance routine. im hoping for some revolutionary stuff, but im not to impressed with the suspious looking JW grip vanish shown near the end of the trailer. Mind you, as this is Homer Liwag, its surely gonna be something special. Does anyone know any of his older routines, that may have come out in print, that CoinTwo could be based on. Id love to have a full set of Magic Man Examiners right now!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results