CoinONE :: Homer Liwag

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I was looking through my brand new book that just came in the mail from a couple of special people on the forums, and I couldn't help but see Homer being mentioned on every other page.

I ended up googling him and ran across his website, and I found an effect that looks like pure, visual, grade-A, 100% magic. It's titled CoinONE and it happens to be a coin across routine.

I'm seriously thinking about purchasing it sometime within the month, and apparent CoinTWO is coming out in 2008 also!

Does anyone here have CoinONE already? If so, how has it worked for you?

One more question, where on earth can I buy Silver Dollars? I have half dollars, but I want to go a bit bigger.

Thanks!

Shane K.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Homer is a grade A magician. All of his coin work is top notch and CoinOne is a great piece to have in your collection.

CoinTWO will be out soon, I just saw some stuff that hit the editing room floor, and it looks AWESOME!!

Homer Liwag is a very creative individual.

Katie Egleston

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Homer is a grade A magician. All of his coin work is top notch and CoinOne is a great piece to have in your collection.

CoinTWO will be out soon, I just saw some stuff that hit the editing room floor, and it looks AWESOME!!

Homer Liwag is a very creative individual.

Katie Egleston

Sweet!

Thanks for the input Katie! I'm definatly interested in buying CoinONE. I've always wanted to become more of a well rounded magician rather than honing my skills in one genre.

I saw the trailer for CoinTWO on Homer's site, and from what I can tell...it looks just as impressive.

Thanks,

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Did anybody notice that the CoinTWO trailer had a lot of the same footage as one of the WhatisTheory11 videos? I'm not sure which one, but maybe CoinTWO will be released through T11 as well.

//David.Misner::

Nov 24, 2007
Australia
I bought CoinOne as soon as it came out, and I'm glad I did; it's a fantastic, open hands coins across routine that looks like real magic. The production quality of the DVD is awesome, too - an original soundtrack full of great music and animated illustrations accompany the main video teaching sections.

It's brilliant, and I can't wait for CoinTwo.

I was looking through my brand new book that just came in the mail from a couple of special people on the forums, and I couldn't help but see Homer being mentioned on every other page.

I ended up googling him and ran across his website, and I found an effect that looks like pure, visual, grade-A, 100% magic. It's titled CoinONE and it happens to be a coin across routine.

I'm seriously thinking about purchasing it sometime within the month, and apparent CoinTWO is coming out in 2008 also!

Does anyone here have CoinONE already? If so, how has it worked for you?

One more question, where on earth can I buy Silver Dollars? I have half dollars, but I want to go a bit bigger.

Thanks!

Shane K.

unless im mistaken you can purchase silver dollars at the post office or any bank if you want to go a bit niced and gaffed www.coingaff.com is the place to go

cheers

a,kistner

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Thanks. I wasn't too sure if I could just go to my local bank. I was starting to worry that the only way I could get a hold of some is to pay close to $16.00 for each...

Anyway,

I appreciate the info!

Shane K.

Sep 15, 2007
You will have to purchase a gaff for this effect. (I wish it were as easy as buying the silver dollars at your local bank! )

Anyway - as stated above - the best place to purchase them is from Jamie Schoolcraft at www.coingaff.com

There also, however, is an ongoing debate as to whether Silver Dollars or Silver Halves are better to use for the effect. When the dust settles, it is whatever feels better in your hands. Morgan Silver Dollars are the popular bet with magicians while rumor has it that Homer himself uses Halves (Walking Liberty, etc.)

My best advice would be just to do your research and ask around. The magic speaks for itself in this routine.

Sep 24, 2007
Heh. Or you can buy coin gaffs from Todd Lassen. It's just a bit more expensive, but I've heard that his coin gaffs have a consistently hight quality, and that his work matches and possibly even exceeds that of Mr. Schoolcraft.

http://www.toddlassen.com/

Chicken

Nov 24, 2007
Australia
I can vouch for that. Todd's work with gaffed coins is fantastic; although his custom work takes a bit longer to complete, when you do get the coins you will be very pleased with the results. Great work.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results