Collaboration video

Nov 10, 2007
I have been wanting to do a collaboration video. Since I do not have any magicians by me, I was wondering if any of you guys wanted to do a little collaboration video. You send me the footage by wednesday to my email and I will look at it and see how I like it, if it is good enough I will put it in the video.
Please do not edit the video in any way as I will be editing these videos and if the video is already edited I will not be able to re edit it.
What I am looking for:
Fast flourishes
Color Changes
Quick tricks for example subway or tivo 2.0
ANt other quick effects that do not need patter.
If you do send the video to my email adress please state whose effect you are performing and who the creator is that way I can have proper credits in the video.
I will submit the final video in the media section and my goal is to see if it is good enough to make it in.
Please send to:
Thebiggunner@embarqmail.com
If you have any questions or comments please post a reply do not ask the question through email.
Thank you very much and hope people participate:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 10, 2007
Good question definately a mixture of both. I am not a flourisher so flourishing is definatly welcomed.

Nov 10, 2007
Kind of off subject but I went to freewebs.com. Made an account. It is totally free but if you want your own domain name like mine it is 20$ a year.

Nov 10, 2007
I am looking for effects like color changes something that can have music in the backround. Most of all visual insanity.
Hope that helped any questions are welcomed please participate
- Donald

Nov 10, 2007
OK awesome make sure their are no flashes.
Thank You
Please anyone who wants to send me some clips feel free once again dont hesitate to ask questions. If you have any suggestions or Ideas PM me or post a reply.

Jul 25, 2008
OK awesome make sure their are no flashes.
Thank You
Please anyone who wants to send me some clips feel free once again dont hesitate to ask questions. If you have any suggestions or Ideas PM me or post a reply.

i screwed up one one cut so u can edit that one out

I have been wanting to do a collaboration video. Since I do not have any magicians by me, I was wondering if any of you guys wanted to do a little collaboration video. You send me the footage by wednesday to my email and I will look at it and see how I like it, if it is good enough I will put it in the video.
Please do not edit the video in any way as I will be editing these videos and if the video is already edited I will not be able to re edit it.
What I am looking for:
Fast flourishes
Color Changes
Quick tricks for example subway or tivo 2.0
ANt other quick effects that do not need patter.
If you do send the video to my email adress please state whose effect you are performing and who the creator is that way I can have proper credits in the video.
I will submit the final video in the media section and my goal is to see if it is good enough to make it in.
Please send to:
Thebiggunner@embarqmail.com
If you have any questions or comments please post a reply do not ask the question through email.
Thank you very much and hope people participate:)
You completely copied my idea!

Nov 10, 2007
How did I copy your idea?
I was waiting for you to PM me back for 2 days and you never did so I decided to do this. I am not copying your idea in anyway.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results