Collection of Questions to the T11 Artists

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I'm sure you have probably noticed a great number of questions popping up on these forums directed at specific T11 artists. You may have noticed the same kind of questions coming up once... twice... sixteen times, and I can't help but think how annoying this might be sometimes. Wouldn't it be great if people could have their questions answered without even asking them?

We are very lucky to be part of this community where the people we might often look up to make such a great effort to be a part of the community and answer our questions. Thanks guys!

So I had an idea. No idea if it will work or not, but if nothing else it should be a bit of fun. Here is a collection of questions and answers which anyone can add to by either suggesting new questions (which artists can come and answer if they wish), or helping to find questions/answers which have already been posted around the forum.

Well... here goes nothing...

Questions to T11 Artists

How did you get noticed? How did you get your first DVD produced?
Wayne Houchin's Answer, WH's related answer

How many of X cards do you have?
Chris Kenner's Jerry's Nuggets

Would you/do you use any of T11's tricks?
Chris Kenner's Answer (video)

Why did you join T11?

How do you practice?

Any tips for going pro?

If you can, please help find more answers. The truth is out there...

Huruey

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
I'm sure you have probably noticed a great number of questions popping up on these forums directed at specific T11 artists. You may have noticed the same kind of questions coming up once... twice... sixteen times, and I can't help but think how annoying this might be sometimes. Wouldn't it be great if people could have their questions answered without even asking them?

We are very lucky to be part of this community where the people we might often look up to make such a great effort to be a part of the community and answer our questions. Thanks guys!

So I had an idea. No idea if it will work or not, but if nothing else it should be a bit of fun. Here is a collection of questions and answers which anyone can add to by either suggesting new questions (which artists can come and answer if they wish), or helping to find questions/answers which have already been posted around the forum.

Well... here goes nothing...

Questions to T11 Artists

How did you get noticed? How did you get your first DVD produced?
Wayne Houchin's Answer, WH's related answer

How many of X cards do you have?
Chris Kenner's Jerry's Nuggets

Would you/do you use any of T11's tricks?

Why did you join T11?

How do you practice?

Any tips for going pro?

If you can, please help find more answers. The truth is out there...

Huruey

Nice post. I find it quite helpful.

Edit:
And/or informative.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results