Color Changes

Hey guys I wanted to ask, who can I learn some good color changes from?
I already know a DL, Shapeshifter, Color from Dangerous, and an Erdnase change.

I know those are all visual, but I would like to expand my range of color changes.
I know about Vernon and Marlo, but I am having trouble finding their books anywhere! And I have heard their methods are really good, so I am ancy to learn.

Please help!

Sorry if I sound like a noob trying to learn as many tricks as I can, believe me I'm not. :p

Likenthrope

Banned
Jan 31, 2009
G.O.A.T. change and Bertram change are also good color changes. Jay Noblezada has a dvd out dedicated to just color changes on Penguin. Here are it's contents...

Snap Change - Blow on a card and it changes instantly! Now broken down to it's bare essentials, this is the best variation ever!
Twirl Change - Visualy and practicaly shake a card and it morphs right before their eyes! Learn the key handlings that make this color change work.
Winter Change - Cold as ice! This will send chills up your spine... your spectators will feel it too!
The Classic - Don't let it's name fool you. You'll want to do this one all the time!
Top Change - Considered the best change... Do you work the trenches? The top change is your new best friend! Change a card in any situation completely away from the deck!
Spin Change - One of the hardest color changes alive! Spin a card and watch it change... single handedly!
Second Change - An off beat visual shock to your spectators eyes!
Clip Steal Change - Cover the face of the deck for an instant, and a card changes. This is a color change the underground doesn't want you to know about!
Houdini Change - saught after by every card enthusiast, and depended on by most working professionals. Named after The Icon for a reason.
Flick Change - audio and visual factors unite to produce one of the most commercial color changes available.
Noblezada Strange Change - misdirection at it's finest!
... Plus much more!

Here is the link...
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1150

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Vernon has some fantastic colour changes - look at Inner Card Trilogy for example. A browse through any magic shop or even eBay will give you Vernon and Marlo books for sale. Try MJM Magic if you don't like eBay.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results