Colored Decks

Sep 18, 2013
I recently bought the yellow deck, and the black deck at a magic club auction, but no instructions. the cards are bikes, from magic makers inc. can anyone supply me with a copy for either or both.. thank you in anticipation.
p.s. what is the collective noun for a gathering of magicians?

most gaff decks do not come with instructions. they are usually an assortment of often used gaffs that need replaced like a double backer or a blank face. Often times there will be unusual gaffs thrown in to let your creative juices flow and make your own routine utilizing the gaff.

on the other side of the gaff deck world, places like ellusionist have put out gaff decks with (not inexpensive but very valuable companion videos) ie Ultra Gaff deck designed by Wayne Houchin and Daniel Garcia who also made a 3 dvd set covering all the cards in the deck. (the deck is now out of print) but they were getting $35 ea for the deck and each of the dvds. another example there is the DVD Army of 52 which uses their White Ghost Gaff Deck primariy.

But as for the original question, most if not all gaff decks do not provide any directions. They often do provide common gaffs and gaffs that are sometimes mentioned in books or sometimes on a dvd. some of the gaffs just look like they are wating to be discovered and put into a routine by a creative person.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Actually, there used to be URL links to those.
I am not sure if they are still around. I'd ask Magic-Makers Inc. for them though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results