Contraband print not aligned??

Sep 20, 2021
Hi guys!
I have a quick question.
Just bought the contraband deck, ohhh the joy when i took the plastic off and felt the print on the tuck case, really a work of art.
Then I opened the case and the cards came out, and they sure where nice, but there where something not right, you know something that just feels wrong,
and then I saw it, the print was not aligned, the front and back of the card wasn´t centered.

So the quick question is.... is it supposed to be like that? I must admit it feels a bit lazy for a high quality card producer like theory11.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hi guys!
I have a quick question.
Just bought the contraband deck, ohhh the joy when i took the plastic off and felt the print on the tuck case, really a work of art.
Then I opened the case and the cards came out, and they sure where nice, but there where something not right, you know something that just feels wrong,
and then I saw it, the print was not aligned, the front and back of the card wasn´t centered.

So the quick question is.... is it supposed to be like that? I must admit it feels a bit lazy for a high quality card producer like theory11.

Hey KonGe,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry your deck of Contraband isn't up to expectations. We print our decks through the US Playing Card Company, and while they have a great quality control system in place, they still print THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of decks every hour! Sometimes decks with bad alignment make it through quality control and into orders. We do what we can to try to stop this from happening, but some (very rare!) defects will make it through.

If you purchased your deck in stores, feel free to take it back to that store for a refund or an exchange. If you purchased from theory11.com, let our support team know HERE and they can get you fixed right up.

// L

Sep 20, 2021
Thanks you for the fast reply.
I will contact the site I bought it from about getting an exchange.
I did buy 6 other different decks and they where all perfect.

/K

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results