Control Exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2007
Who can i pm to get this off the internet. Dana? Jon raiker? I wasn't sure who anyone respond....

Thanks So Much

Adam

P.S. I Hate EXPOSURE!

Dec 31, 2007
I am just guessing someone posted a text based explanation on how to do control on some website.

If that is the case you can't do anything its completely legal.

The only way you can report is if they have the control dvd uploaded to a website.

So yea unless its the dvd don't bother because nothing can be done.

Notice you've had 38 views and only one response. The reason is your not helping the situation by coming here and posting the fact that its being exposed. Please understand its not helping the cause when everytime something is being exposed or free someone spreads the infection by publicizing it more.

Shane

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Notice you've had 38 views and only one response. The reason is your not helping the situation by coming here and posting the fact that its being exposed. Please understand its not helping the cause when everytime something is being exposed or free someone spreads the infection by publicizing it more.

Shane

Except in this case, he was smart and didn't post a link to it. :p

-ThrallMind

Sep 2, 2007
Hey Adam,

Your best bet would be to simply submit a support ticket directly at the theory11 support center.

I'm going to close this thread, but thanks for the tip. Don't hesitate to shoot me -- or another moderator -- a PM for any related issues.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results