Control :: Reactions

Sep 2, 2007
good on you pot54

I don't see what's wrong.

If you do the trick pretty perfect after you get it and the reactions are great. you've done all you can

we shouldn't bag on pot54 because he didn't practice enough.

I highly dought a spectator will say" Very nice but you forgot to do, so and so"
Anyway as long as you do teh trick well and no one figure's it out, with great reactions.

That's all you can do.

of course you continue to practice after

D

Deleted member 2755

Well, although all effects take practice, in my opinion, Control isn't that type of effect. It's not like you need to practice sleight of hand to make your pulse stop. It takes a little while to get you angles good, thats it really.

It's more on presentation, and if you think you have great presentation then go for it. Only if you are prepared. If you are at the party, not planning on performing at all and are not sure if you perfected it, then don't do it. If you are 100% set to perform it, and you knew you were going to then I think it would be alright. Just make sure you don't mess it up! ;) Personally, I can't wait to perform Control, but and I have felt the pressure to do so, but I decided my presentation was not ready.

Patience is very important. :)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results