Control :: Sneak Peek

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
So... who is Dexter?

Dexter is a magician & mentalist based out of Fresno, CA. Some of you will recognize him from Mindfreak - he was a consultant for the first couple of seasons & appeared regularly on the show. He is also a very good friend & it was a pleasure working with him on Control. I hope that answers your questions.

Ah! That's where I remember the name from!

Thanks for clearing all that up, Wayne.

Oct 8, 2007
How'd you guys know that his name is Randall? In the clip, maybe Wayne's teaching him how to do Control?

Control's looking good, You can't help but think of lots of interesting patter for this effect. Some of which are kinda creepy and disturbing. I have relatives, and my mom herself works in the medical field, im just excited as to how they'll be reacting to this. :eek:

Sep 22, 2007
Randall!

You can actually see him performing control he must be a magician this is crazy. Then when randall and wayne are simoultaneosly checking their pulse. What is up with this.

Input Appreciated
Thanks
Adam

P.S. Randall is the hillbilly guy from the stigmata performances on the dvd. I was thinking of a number in my forehead!

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
what do you mean by tasters choice moment it just seems like maybe this randall guy is a magician like wayne inspired him with stigmata lol because why would they put him in this video also im thinking that they must of shot part of the control dvd during the stigmata time becuase unless they got randalls phone number how would they see him again?

Wayne was still working with E then, and I doubt he was thinking about Theory11. I recall him talking about a pulse stop in those days, but he said it wasn't going to be released for a while. Nah, I don't think it's Randall at all.

//David.Misner::

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results