Control - Wait

Sep 1, 2007
I haven't had much luck with this either. After using all of my tries, it took about 2 1/2 hours to download, but that wasn't the real issue I have come across.

After viewing it for a certain period of time, the video just freezes up. Been messing with it for about an hour now and no luck. Hopefully the same doesn't happen to you. Mine freezes right around 39 minutes and 40 seconds (approx.). If you end up with the same issue let me know so I know I'm not the only one.

From what I did get to view was great, so I doubt you'll be writing a negative review based on the contents and effects. As for the trouble everyone is having, feel free to lay it all out there because they messed up somewhere.

They should send everyone that ordered the download a free deck of cards or something for all the trouble we've been having..Be nice huh?

-Dave-

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
I had the same problem right about 20min it would just stop, but i closed the media player and re-open the folder and re-played it , and it worked fine no problems. Im guessing since the file is about 1g it takes a long time to process.

Sep 2, 2007
Dave,

Try redownloading and reinstalling a new version of QuickTime Player from http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/. Often, this solves the problem right off the bat.

If reinstalling QuickTime doesn't do the trick, try using the VLC Media Player from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/, which is a slick media player that can play just about any format of anything for both PCs and Macs.

After downloading and installing VLC, try to play the video in there. If you still have any issue after trying VLC, submit a support ticket directly at http://www.theory11.com/support, and the support guys will take care of you.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
I can't unzip the folder!
Usually, this means that the ZIP file is incomplete -- it has not download fully and completely. You can try unzipping the file with WinRAR -- which you download here. However, unfortunately, you probably will have to re-download the ZIP file for Control.

Furthermore, if there are any issues, concerns, or questions with the download, as stated above, don't hesitate to submit a support ticket -- the support guys will do their best to resolve any issues as soon as possible.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
[From what I did get to view was great, so I doubt you'll be writing a negative review based on the contents and effects. As for the trouble everyone is having, feel free to lay it all out there because they messed up somewhere.

They should send everyone that ordered the download a free deck of cards or something for all the trouble we've been having..Be nice huh?

-Dave- [/COLOR]

I'm not sure bro. I just decided that I would write a review before I even watched it. And now I have watched it. And I still stick to my point. I'm going to write a review.

Thanks.

Sep 4, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
the same thing happened to me when it wouldn't unzip. what I did was to go into its folder and there should be a button on the side that says unzip all or something like that. I have Windows xp, so it might be different.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results