Couldn't resist...

Aug 31, 2007
I was outside in a parking lot today, and the combination of the grey pavement and the yellow paint really reminded me of theory11. I happened to have my camera on me... here are the results (after a bit of photoshopping :p):

theory111.jpg

Aug 31, 2007
Thanks guys... I wasn't sure if the 1 among 11 thing was still open. I might do some more editing/design stuff on it and submit it!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Thanks guys... I wasn't sure if the 1 among 11 thing was still open. I might do some more editing/design stuff on it and submit it!

The Saturday Night Contest is over, obviously, but you can still submit images- that's why it's Stickied!

I really like your photo, although I think the font could be a little different. But at any rate- good job!

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Hehe, cooooool. Very nice photo and the added text looks wicked too. I think the font was suitable for the picture, but if you (or anyone else for that matter) want to know what font Theory11 uses, I believe it's called Trajan Pro. :)

- Sean

Jan 8, 2008
Hehe, cooooool. Very nice photo and the added text looks wicked too. I think the font was suitable for the picture, but if you (or anyone else for that matter) want to know what font Theory11 uses, I believe it's called Trajan Pro. :)

- Sean

thanks! i was looking for the font!:D

Aug 31, 2007
Alright awesome... Closest I could find was one called An Unfortunate Event (which is what I used for the one I submitted in the 1 among 11 thread...)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results