CPU by Robert Ybarra

C

clarrus

It was alright, a bit long so i fast fowarded it to the cpu part. nice way to use modern tech though.

C

clarrus

oh btw, you should sell it to Criss Angel, i'm sure he could use it in his routine

Sep 7, 2007
with some time. I could be able to get my hand to go through the monitor and produce their card.

Moving the spectators card upwards was just a tiny example of what you could do with this futuristic illusion.

The sky is the limit on what you want to put on your desktop and move around.

Other things Ive wanted do

Pass my head through the monitor and have my face be on the screen and spit out there card and leave it on their desktop

The sky really is the limit to what you want your desktop to reveal.

I have seen some people put cards in their computer screen, but they trigger theirs with a mouse click or keyboard button or is sometype of screen saver.

Mine is a really working desktop all the icons work programs work.

Even use myspace if you want.

By the way... I really am going to be able to put your head or hand on your desktop to produce a card or prediction. At the moment I just need some professional help to get this done.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
instead of simply telling him he sucked or you didn't like it, maybe give him some suggestions on what he should work on. Come on guys, we're here to help aren't we? I would, but I haven't seen the video, I'm at work at the moment

Sep 7, 2007
any reasons why u didnt like the video?

Im gonna film it in a few days live to spectators along with some other original illusions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results